As a follow-up to yesterday’s post: What are the five most important things you feel you should do to fix America?
Not the things you think need to happen “out there,” but the things for which you feel a deep sense of personal responsibility.
- Develop and maintain a strong and intimate relationship with God to be worthy of inspiration and guidance.
- Be faithful to and honor and cherish my wife, and raise my children to be leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Become a masterful writer.
- Gain a broad and deep liberal arts education, with expertise in the following areas: economics, monetary policy, the Federal Reserve, constitutional forms and law, Georgics and sustainable agriculture, business and entrepreneurship, personal finance, China, and family forms.
- Become a successful entrepreneur and Georgics practitioner.
How about you?